Saturday, May 24, 2014

First impression



Hey guys!!

So I recently got the bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie from Sephora. I got to try it for free thanks to a exclusive coupon, the sephora is within a JcPenny. 

So I'd like to share my first impressions with you. 


I did Vlog my first impressions, all legit reactions. I'm still unsure of what the smell consists of, bubblegum and something. Maybe someone with the product can help me out on that. The tingly feeling I got did stay as long as I wore the lipgloss, so that was a plus for me. 

I found when wearing the gloss I didn't need to put more on for a while unless I ate or drank. 

So there you have it. My first impression on this beautiful gloss in the shade Rebel. I would recommend sampling the product before purchase, just to be sure you like the smell and texture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment