Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Taupe-Less Beach - O.P.I

TAUPE-LESS
BEACH!!!


I fell in love with the name, thats for sure!
I seen this polish at Sally's Beauty supply.

I first seen the color and it was a tone I had been searching for. Because over the past few weeks I've been really loving the more neutral colors rather then my brights I'm always wearing. 
I wasn't quite sure about getting the polish due to it being O.P.I
Now don't get me wrong, I love the consistency of O.P.I 
I just don't enjoy the prices.


None the less I paid the price, the name truly sold me. 

I am not wearing the color in the photos, but I am wearing it as I write this.
The color has a purple undertone to it. Which I don't mind at all.
Actually kind of like it. I did two coats of it with no clear coat. 
But that was for my preference, so to each their own on that.
the polish is thick. If done right, you may only need one coat.

All in all I give this color a 4 out of 5 unicorns.
My only downfall being the price.

Thanks for reading! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel, there is a subscribe button linked somewhere on this page. Also you can find me on social media, links are in all of my videos. 

-XO

No comments:

Post a Comment