Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Ready to catch some Zzz's?

Hey Zombabes!


Having a hard time sleeping?
Tired of waking up tired?
Do I sound like an infomercial?
Hahaha
For real now.

Influenster was awesome and sent me some ZzzQuil!

I already have a hard time sleeping as it is with work, or lack there of at times.
Stress doesn't help either.
And with all of that, sometimes fun doesn't happen until after midnight.

So, I tried it the other night when I knew I'd be able to sleep in the next day and actually try it out.
Posted this on my Snapchat [ Zombodytolove ] that night. 
Along with vlogging both that night and the day after, 
Make sure to look for that quick video on my Youtube channel!
Don't forget to give it a like and subscribe if you haven't!


Now for what you're really here for. My experience...

As you'll see in my video, if you do watch, I wasn't fully convinced. I do believe ZzzQuil does work, considering NyQuil usually does the tick, anyone else agree? 
However they say it will be instant and 8 hours. 
Which it was neither.
After a 2 hour wait of trying to sleep, I finally passed out. Only to wake up as I usually do during the night. Only once though, which is a rarity. And I only got about 6, maybe 7 hours of sleep. 
I think given time ZzzQuil could be more effective.

Or maybe I wasn't meant to sleep.

Thanks for reading Zombabes! Don,t forget to follow my blog for more posts and don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel!!

Peace!
-xo

*I received these products complementary from Influenster for test and review

No comments:

Post a Comment