Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mini Haul

Check it out, so I decided to go into a store my friend and I consider Narnia. $12 Later, This is what I came out with.


Considering how much things usually cost, I'd like to say I did pretty well for my first time in Narnia. 

The color tattoo is "Icy Mint", the label read limited edition too! This is such a pretty shade. It's really good if you just want that slight color for eyeshadow. 

The Dream Sun bronzing powder is one my older sister suggested I try. So we'll see how that turns out. 

The Glam'eyes shadow looked too good to just leave at the store. These are shades I wear mostly on the weekend. Put the colors on the right parts of your lid and blended well, it'll make your eyes pop. 

Lastly I got some cleansing wipes, a new elf blending eye brush, a Pepsi Wild Cherry flavored lip balm, and a cute Cosmo girl floral headwrap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment