Monday, December 2, 2013

Push-up Plunge

For more curvaceous woman, it is hard to find a good bra that gives the lift, support,  and sex appeal you wish to have. Well I have recently found one to do just that. Torrid's new Push-up Plunge, as shown below, provides amazing lift and support throughout the day.

I noticed the difference right away. I knew when I tried it on at my local Torrid, I had to have one. I left the store with the Leopard Print style. But I wasn't satisfied. I needed more, so later that same evening I purchased another color online. I wont be shocked if I end up with one in every color.
The perks of the Push-Up Plunge: It does as it says, Pushes up with a great plunge for those low cut shirts. As well as the size ratio starting at a 38 B - 48DDD. And not only is it great for support, the bra itself is super cute. Coming in 6 different colors!
The down fall of the Push-Up Plunge: The side bands and towards the back could have been just slightly bigger, as a Plus Sized woman I know that having a bra scrunch up or slide down is not comfortable. I haven't found a bra yet that is as sexy, but still provides that style of band. But this down fall isn't going to stop me from wearing it.

The going rate for a Push-Up Plunge is $44.50 - $48.50
Check it out at Torrid.com

1 comment: