Friday, December 20, 2013

Watt's Up!


So for Christmas I asked for one of my favorite Sephora products.
Christmas came early this year!!
So for my birthday back in September I received the sample of Benefit's "Watt's Up"
and I fell in love with it.
The soft focus highlighter is exactly as it states, soft!
Now I was hesitant at first to use it, but I gave it a try. What harm could it do right?
Well when I used it I noticed the color pigment was a bit off from my skin tone but once blended in
it looked great!
I've used this product almost every day since I received it back in September.
(The days I didn't wear it were my lazy no makeup days.)


So Watt's Up with this product?
As you can see this is the full sized product, retailing at $30. 
I did love the packaging, it was very simple and cute.
The actual size of this is about the length of an iPod screen or 4 inches. 
At the bottom of the this is a sponge, the sample didn't come with it so I'm super excited to try it out. 
The actual highlight is at the top. 
The top comes off and has a smaller cover just to protect the highlight.

Would I recommend this product? YES
Any cons to this product? Not really, I haven't found one yet. It is totally worth the price, and depending on how much you actually use it; it should last a good while. 

You can go to Sephora.com for this product or any Sephora location near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment