Friday, September 26, 2014

Zombie Flesh: Review

Muahaha its finally my favorite time of the year. So to start off the season Id like to talk about a product I purchased at Walmart for $2.00

ZOMBIE FLESH 


Click here to watch first impression:

So after wearing the product, I do NOT recommend this product for any sort of zombie look. Maybe if you want to pull of elephant skin? Or a overly dried face mask. But who has ever seen a grey zombie? It wasn't as cracked as promised. I just over all was not impressed. I guess I got what I paid for. And I will for sure be on the hunt for other products. 


For $2 you get 1 oz of this grey paint. And you get let down by the quality. Here's a look at what it came to be after a while of wear. 


Again. I don't recommend this for a zombie look. But maybe you can find a use for it. 

Thanks for reading. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube (link above). Follow me on Twitter at Twitter.com/OwlBeUrWarrior and you can follow me on Instagram at QuirkyOwl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment