Sunday, September 7, 2014

Adore Dior

So for those of you who don't know yet, I finally have some Dior. I purchased the amazing and perfect Lip Glow along with the Lip Maximizer. 


Let's just say I am addicted. This is now something that is in my purse at all times. I love to use the products together to give me that perfect lip with just about any look. 


The swatch on top is the lip glow, then the gloss below it. This product is amazing! Yes it is a bit pricy, but completely worth it. This is a must have in any makeup collection. 

Check out the video I made just 24 hours after having the Dior products ( http://youtu.be/wbHOakFoW7o ) 

Be sure to subscribe while you're there! Also you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram, links are provided in the down bar of all my videos.  

Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment