Monday, September 22, 2014

Rockin' Curves Mascara Review

BAM! 

Rimmel London has done it again! I was sold on this sassy packaging in my favorite colors. Red and Black being my favorite colors, of course I had to touch it. 

Once I picked it up and read more about this mascara the more I wanted to try it. I personally have a positive history with their mascara. So I purchased it, retailing at walmart about $5. 



This mascara has the "Broken Heart" brush. I absoluly love this idea. It's made to curve to your lash line, with a thin point to get those hard to reach lashes. Yes it is hard to work with, you do need to practice not getting it all over. None the less I love the brush! 

With a broken heart comes tears, and it is sad to say this mascara isn't waterproof. But I can look past that with the results I get from this product. On a scale of 1-10 I give this mascara an 8. The only fault I truly found was that it wasn't water proof. Maybe I missed this product with that as an option. Or maybe it's not out yet. I do recommend you look into this product if you're a mascara addict like me, or just looking for something new to try. 

 
Thanks for reading, if you want to see my first impressions of this product click here: http://youtu.be/eaEXPYUvrfc 

Be sure to subscribe! You can follow me on Twitter and Instagram, links are provided in the downbar of all my videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment