Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stress and Tomatoes

As stated in my recent video ( Click Here ) I have been stressed beyond belief. So let me vent a little. I have had so much going on and I didn't know what to do about my hair literally falling out in chunks and my skin breaking out. This product was less then a dollar and I thought why not, I haven't had a spa day in a while. So to my surprise this actually helped. 


Yes to tomatoes, clear skin. Was one of those impulsive purchases that consisted of payment through pocket change, 
I opened the packet to find the color of the mask just a grey, off white. Not too sure about there being a scent to it considering I've been sick for a few weeks but I'm pretty sure there wasn't one. But I could be wrong, correct me if you know. 
It was one of the type of masks that felt like clay when you put it on, then  you let it dry for 5 minutes. and wash it right off. 
After I did all that my skin did feel much more smooth. I also felt that this packet had more then enough for 2 masks though it only says one. So I suggest you have a spa day with your best friend or save it for another day. 
In total this product gets a 4/5 unicorns with me. And I hope I can find more at such a great price. 

Thanks for reading, don't forget to check out my youtube channel.
You can also find me on social media! 
For business inquires, email me at AprilsInsight@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment