Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tarte Amazonion Clay 12hr Blush

Praise!!
This is by far one of my favorite blush products that I own.
So here is a clip from my youtube where I did a quick review of it.
(Click here to watch)


The shade I own is "Thankful" and I am in love!
This is my first Tarte product, and I want more! I love the color this gives me, especially when I feel I am in dyer need of it. So in that, here it the swach also from the video on my channel. 


This product is available in many other shades, in which you can find on Sephora and I am sure you can find elsewhere. I really really love this and can't say enough good things. I highly recommend this, and give it a 5/5 unicorns! 
I know this was quick but just in case you missed the video I thought I'd write about it here. 
Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to check out my Youtube channel 
www.youtube.com/user/ZombodyToLoveVideos

You can also find me on social media
For business inquires, email me at
AprilsInsight@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment