Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pink Lady Lips review

MILANI
I love you for naming this shade Pink Lady, it's just so cute!


So lets get down to business, 
I went to CVS when they had their big beauty sale. I seen some of their Milani items were on sale, just not all of them. 
Meaning I was bummed when I couldn't get 2 lipsticks, that called my name, for dang near $1.50
None the less I got myself this lovely gloss, that also called my name.


Again the shade is 07 Pink Lady, which I feel is a good fit for the shade.
I enjoy pink shades very much, during the spring time so this will be used quite often in a few months. And maybe on and off during the holiday season. 


Just to see the back of this, I actually like that their label isn't just a sticker. It's printed on the packaging. 



Here is the swatch of it with a flash, it's a very nice soft pink shade, one I'd love to have as a lipstick as well, so yes I might try to hunt that down. As for the product, the scent is a bit of bubblegum and cotton candy. It is sticky as any lipgloss is, I think this is just one of those glosses that i nice to have in your bag when you're in need of a little pink shine. This might make a good gift this holiday season for someone who wishes to expand their lip gloss selection. Over all I give this a 3/5 Unicorns. Only because I don't like how sticky this actually is. 

Than ks for reading! Be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel, there is a red button listed somewhere on this page. Also feel free to chat with me on my social media!

For business inquiries, contact me at
AprilsInsight@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment