Friday, November 21, 2014

Juicy Dreamin'

As stated in my last post, I wouldn't mind not getting anything this Christmas.
Chances are that's exactly what'll happen. 
But non the less, that doesn't mean I can't grab something for myself if the sale is worth it. 
In that, I should tell you. Every year my family has done a game for the holidays so everyone gets a gift. Then you would go on and get more if you wanted to. 
So upon that I may or may not get myself something I want, knowing I wouldn't get it. So why would I pass up the sale right?

Question: Do you buy yourself a gift during the holidays? Your birthday? Romantic days?
My Answer: Yes, I'm totes a loner like that. 

So lets get to the point of this post. 
JUICY!
I am in love with Juicy Couture.
It is a secret addiction since I was in high school. And I never owned anything of their until now. 
I own a purse and it's probably my favorite one I've ever owned. If you wanna see it and see whats inside, Just click HERE.


But this is the product I wanna talk about. Viva La Juicy, I mean hello beautiful!
I got a sample of this from Sephora, and Oh My Gosh!
This lady is in love. 
So this is that one thing I'm going to get myself this season, and hey if by chance this is that gift I get from the family games, well I wont be bummed at all because that just means more Juicy!

Have you ever had this? Gosh I wish you could do a scratch and sniff with the screen on your device. I just think you all need to smell this at least once in your life. And hopefully you become as addicted as I do. 

Thanks for sticking around for my babbling. If you would be ever so kind to hit that subscribe button listed somewhere on this page. I would be grateful. 
And if you just wanna chat, well you can always find me on my social media. 

For business inquires, I can be reached at
AprilsInsight@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment