Monday, November 24, 2014

Rockin' Lipgloss

Oh goodness who here remembers always having to have rock candy as a kid? 
I know I do! 

So when I seen these lip glosses at Claire's I about spazzed. Not only were they on sale (10 for $10) I looked online and they have more flavors. You can click HERE to check them out on the official Dylans webpage. 


I purchased the only one they had, luckily I am a fan of the Strawberry flavoring. But fist I wanna talk about the packaging. 

I really enjoy how realistic the lip gloss looked from afar. I seen it and was like woah what is that, I need some of that in my life. When I seen it was $1 and a lipgloss, you know I didn't set it back down. Oh and originally this is $8.50 which is a little much for a lipgloss but I'll give it props cause it is Dylans. 
I'd also like to mention this is my first Dylans product and so far, it's goin good. 


Here's a look out of the packaging, It's all plastic, and not sharp, so don't worry you wont hurt yourself. 
I did notice that it shines like rock candy does in some lighting which is really cool. 
Now this flavor turned out to be clear, and I expected a hint of pink to be honest. 
I don't know if this goes for all flavors but non the less, I still like it.


Let's talk about the scent of this. Have you ever had those sour candies that you had to squeeze out of a tube? I cannot for the life of me remember the name, please tell me if you know what I'm talking about. But thats what this smells like! And I highly love it!! It makes me want to eat it. But please DO NOT consume this. This is a beauty product, not food. In that, I should mention the warning label about consumption at the bottom of the clear packaging. As any lip gloss would have, just don't eat it. 

Now for the product itself, it is a bit sticky and thick. I had to pat mine on via the applicator. 
Then had to smooth it out like any normal lip product. In total I give this a 3/5 unicorns. My only downfall is that its near $10 just for 1 product, and the second down fall is the thickness of the product, as well as not having any shade to it. But that last one doesn't mean  I wont use it. 

Thanks for reading! Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel, there is a red button listed somewhere on this page, and you can always chat with me via my social media. 

For business inquiries, contact me at
AprilsInsight@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment